La Grande Business & Technology Park
Businesses looking for a shovel-ready site, convenient transportation access, affordable property prices, a skilled workforce and a welcoming community should consider locating in the La Grande Business & Technology Park. There are several advantages of the park, including:
- The Park is “shovel-ready” with paved streets, sidewalks, underground utilities, fiber ready, municipal water and waste-water.
- Interstate 84 is 1.5 miles from the Park entrance.
- The Park is situated in the City of La Grande Urban Renewal District and financial incentives are available from the District.
- The full Park is 70 acres. Lot sizes range from 1 to 8+ acres and lots can be reconfigured to accommodate the need for a larger parcel.
- The Park is an ideal location for light industrial, warehousing, and general office operations.
Grants Are Available
The Call for Projects infrastructure grant is designed to promote economic growth. Businesses within the Urban Renewal District may qualify for grant funds. These funds can be used for new construction or business expansion. They are a 1:1 match. There’s a special set aside for businesses in the LaGrande Business & Technology Park. Qualifying projects may be eligible for up to $100,000.
The Traded Sector grant provides up to $500,000 for qualified projects meeting specific criteria (up to a maximum of ⅓ total project cost).
Businesses who are interested in applying should contact LaGrande Economic Development.
What Other Businesses Have to Say
“We are thrilled to be in such a beautiful and supportive city. Our area holds a lot of potential for growth in the clothing retail category, which makes it ideal for a company like Dainty Jewells. Our community also does such a great job of supporting local; it’s our pleasure to be based out of La Grande!”
Charity Walters, President of Dainty Jewells located in the La Grande Business Park